Dumbo and Simba entertaining about Alphabet with sing-along mode!
- [Dumbo and Simba were on the stage and announcing to the Little People.]
- Dumbo: [Annoucing to Little People] Welcome to our 80th Anniversary of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs [pulls out an Snow White 80th Anniversary logo)
- Simba: We're teaching you all about Alphabet [pulls the curtain to revealed huge chalkboard with A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z all over it!] we can do sing along! [They began to sing along through the Alphabet!]
- Both: [Sings] A-E-I-O-U!
- Dumbo: [Sings while pulls out toy airplane, fairy tale book, chili dogs with cheese, Snow White's dress, and bald eagle] "A" is for Airplane, "B" is for Book, "C" is for Chili Dogs, "D" is for Dress, "E" is for Eagle!
- Simba: [Sings while pulls out football, picture of Snow White as the goddess with angel on her, and model of headquarter] "F" is for Football, "G" is for Goddess, "H" is for Headquarter!
- Dumbo: [Sings while pulls out various insects, jugglers, kittens, and lizards] "I" is for Insects, "J" is for Jugglers, "K" is for Kittens, "L" is for Lizards!
- Simba: [Sings while pulls out picture of moonlight, newspapers, octopus, and puppies!] "M" is for Moonlight, "N" is for Newspapers, "O" is for Octopus, "P" is for Puppies!
- Dumbo: [Sings while pulls toy queen, White Rhinoceros, toy train, and picture of Snow White's beautiful toes!] "Q" is for Queen, "R" is for Rhinoceros, "S" is for Steam Train, "T" is for Ten Angelic Toes!
- Simba: [Sings while pulls out uniforms, vowels that said "A-E-I-O-U" on it, plushed whale, X-Ray, egg yolk, and zippers!] "U" is for Uniforms, "V" is for Vowels, "W" is for Whale, "X" is for X-Ray, "Y" is for Yolk, and even "Z" is for Zipper!
- Both [Sings together] Alphabet reunion of all!!!
- Dumbo: [Spoken to Simba] That was amazing!
- Simba: [Chuckles] Yep!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.